Monday, November 22, 2010

GAY 2 THE POINT. PERIOD!

So everyone (gays) has some guy that's straight that they wish were gay. A lot of guys go after them which isn't always the best thing to do in that situation. The best thing to do is to try to keep things from being more than a crush. Since that is pretty hard to do for most then I suggest you just let them come to you. That means just be patient and don't get mad if it doesn't happen.

Once in a blue moon comes a guy that makes it impossible for you to control your feelings. I know this because it's happened plenty of times and currently there are a few crushes that I myself just can not get a grip over.

CRUSH #1
D.H- I've been crushing so long and so hard for about a year now. Things seem to be looking up now that they are stepping into my ring and need my guidance. Sometimes I have to be careful of not guiding them into my palm or coping a feel here and there. I can sometimes over think things and take things in ways that I know they're not. It's just the things he do make me melt over him and makes me want him even more. I think I really do like him because my feelings sometimes seem more than sexual. Rumors are around that the things I hope to be true are so but all I can say is that whatever happens, happens. (But I do hope the cards fall in my favor.)

CRUSH#2
This guy is the guy that never really knows that he's coming on to you. He's "straight" and more
than clever enough to play games with you with out knowing that you're being played. He wants
to be in control of anything that happens. He loves to do things for me, come see me (most of the
time without me knowing). Always leaves things open ended. His charm is very deceptive and I
think that's why I like him. This guy is also tampering with one of my friends that will be known
as Oedipus. (The adventures of Ambrosius & Oedipus will be mentioned in due time.). This crush
is something that I crave like the crush mentioned above. It's just something that I wouldn't
mind happening if something was to happen.

CRUSH#3
This is probably one of the crushes that is more likely to become something since he is gay, out,
and also has interest in me. Also like crush #1 so hard for me to resist. He's from home and I just
don't know if it's going to work. He's the type of guy that says he's excited to see you, and makes
it seem like everything is biscuit's and gravy, but his actions leaves everything he says
questionable. He wants to see me when I get home so I guess I'll go out on a limb and see if it's
worth standing on. (Xender better be right about this one.)

ADVENTURE & LIVES
OF
AMBROSIUS & OEDIPUS.

Oedipus is a friend that is going through some issues with one of the guys that he recently
encountered. His wish came true in the hopes of him landing his perfect crush. Everything was
perfect until he mentioned the girl's name. It was then that Oedipus realized that it can't always
be exactly like you want it to be.The situation is something that every gay dreams of but a curse
as well. It's hard when you can never live up to what a girl can give a closeted guy.

OEDIPUS- is one of my best friends. We talk about this subject regularly and it never
gets old. We love to refer to the guys as names from top model. Krista is his recent winner of the
latest cycle. I'm in the top 5 with Raina, Alaisha, Kendel, Jane, and Chris. Oedipus always has a
way of always getting his way for a moment until it makes a U turn. We always have a way of
relating one way of another we both agree to never judge. That is why we remain the best of
friends. Franco/Aussie Alliance 4 Ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment